Doctors, nurses, therapists and hospitals are held to high standards when it comes to caring for their patients. When they breach that standard of care, they should be held accountable for any serious injury or premature death that results from their errors.
Contact the experienced medical malpractice attorneys at Jarvis, McArthur & Williams to schedule a consultation regarding the injury you suffered or the loss of your family member from medical malpractice, including birth injuries to infants or mothers, dental negligence, emergency room mistakes, hospital carelessness, medication errors, misdiagnosis, nursing home abuse, radiology mistakes and surgical mistakes.
Injuries caused by medical malpractice often result in more time off work, more expensive medical care, more pain and suffering, and losses that you can never recover — time, peace of mind and the freedom to enjoy life with your family.
The experienced medical malpractice attorneys at Jarvis, McArthur & Williams have a long history of representing individuals in the area of medical malpractice. The Vermont medical malpractice attorneys at Jarvis, McArthur & Williams regularly represent patients who have been injured, or the families of those who have died as a result of the negligence of medical professional and healthcare providers.
Contact Jarvis, McArthur & Williams today at (802) 658-9411 for a free initial consultation.
We assist people with all types of medical malpractice claims, including:
- Birth injuries — We can help secure the compensation your child will need to deal with the lifelong impact of his or her birth injuries.
- Surgical errors — Surgical errors can cause very serious injuries. Whether it was a perforated blood vessel or a sponge left inside a patient, the impact can be catastrophic.
- Misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose — Timing is a key to effective medical treatment. Misdiagnosing or failing to diagnose a health issue can have a devastating impact on a patient’s ability to be properly treated.
- Medication errors — Medication errors by prescribing doctors, pharmacists or others can cause serious, even fatal, injuries.
- Emergency room errors — When the delivery of care is critical, any error matters. There is no room for error in an emergency room.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect — If a nursing home has failed to provide proper care for your loved one and he or she has been seriously injured, abused or neglected, we can help.
- Dental malpractice — Mistakes made by dental professionals can affect people for years to come. We can help.
- Radiology errors — Errors by radiologists in analyzing X-rays, CAT scans and MRIs can cause delays in vital treatment.
The above list is just a fraction of the types of cases we that may constitute medical malpractice. If you think you have a potential case and don’t see it listed above, contact the Vermont medical malpractice attorneys at Jarvis, McArthur & Williams at (802) 658-9411 today for a free consultation.